Saturday, November 1, 2008

the sixth-part fart


January 9th, 2008 by dexindrug

Times may never be back
And im shattered out of luck
To look forward,to go on
Is a resistance out of shock

And there were nights and there were times
When I just wanted peace
That when I sleep and when I snore
I grew out of all my sores
So I did sleep myself one day
In a hot and sunny May
To have peace of mind which I can’t define
To get the clue of what’s in line

I’ve traveled too far
Way back way back when
I used to smile and laugh aloud
While my heart was once so proud
With all my people sorrounding me
I knew I was secured
But then they left off
Never were found
And I never got the cure

It was this shot which brought me back
But left without a trace
Of ignorance from renaissance
It was written in a phrase
I understood that then it showed
My purpose for my path
That after all ,were said and done
Dreams created me a wrath

No comments: