Saturday, November 1, 2008

flash back’s incomplete


January 7th, 2008 by dexindrug

i was a girl,,starting to see life.realizing what it was made of.counteracting with some shattered soul.
it was a bright light above, gazing through and through,,sharing laughs with my circles, who believed in me,,trusted in me,looked up on me.it was not finalized.we are the people of the thoughts-talking bout issues,from sun-up til sundown/.it was empty.
it was cruel.my day to day became a routine.a route to where.i landed my fist out of integrity and voided all the cruelty.sultry sweet and clear glasses.
i remember the days when my friend gracy and i would hide behind the piles of books at the library.sneaking out ourselves with those books and papers which never even determined what we really wanted to be,years ahead.we both knew we’re not on our paths.she’s a math girl and i was basically that another girl in school who got teased to be the campus deejay.
one day we both wrote ourselves a letter-an ingenius one.the repertoire of our illusions grew out to be an issue of the future.it’s escapable but was not even diminished.i learned that laughter was a habit.it was a natural thing.and my friend got sick,literally.and i got overwhelmed symbolically.everything just jumped out and our thoughts became our frustrations.(to be continued)

No comments: