Saturday, May 31, 2008

i love you,goodbye

in the wee hours of the day,,you were always there.when i was sooo down,your,smile,,your,growl,your presence was all i needed to have my life back again.you never knew how much it hurts me now,,now that you're gone.

i remember so well,,when you were young,,i didn't like you much,,your hair's rusty,it was so stiff,,velvety skin was all you've got,your set of teeth,,i think was all but rut,,and definitely,you really looked like a cat.but all these imperfections were then never a matter,of how our friendship grew over and over,,isn't it nice,isn't it a wonder,,of how these two creatures got along together?

you're my forecast for the weather

you're my gratitude and my thunder

you're my friend and my lover

and yes,to me,you were also a brother...

Dearest kuya untot,,now that you're gone,,not just jappi,not just me,not just dormo and the rest of the family....but everyone who saw you grew up to be a loyal pet and family member,,are missing you now,huhuh

you know we did it all... we did our very best,to revive you through cpr,,I AM SORRY-IT WAS NOT A MERE SUCCESS

you left a big darn hole in our lives,,,thanks for the memories and the happy cheerings together,,untot!

you may never have the privilege for the promised paradise of Jehovah God,,but we never know..

i will always keep you in my memory,,i cried for you,,so hard,,and you know that...i know you saw me cryin when i knew you were dyin'...but i wonder if you really saw me,coz you were at yar stage of delirium

I LOVED YOU UNTOT,I AM LOVING YOU UNTOT,I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

WE ARE MISSING YOU.HUGS FOR THE CROWN DOG!TEARS TEARS TEARS

No comments: